Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I love cars. I have been fascinated by cars since I was one and a half years old, especially the visual aspect--I've always taken note of the design element, the headlights, the grills, the overall shape. When I was younger I spent hours with my Matchbox and Hot Wheels but I've also gone to the New York International Auto Show since 2009-- my parents even let my brother and me go without them the last two years so I could spend more time looking at each and every model.

Recently, my grandfather pushed me do something with this passion, and inspired me to create a blog where I can write about cars. I also love photography and take pictures of cars whenever I can. My blog, Auto Paparazzi, will focus on the aesthetics of cars, new and old, as I explore what I like and don't like about each car.

No comments:

Post a Comment